The Initiative for Food and AgriCultural Transformation (InFACT) is committed to promoting interdisciplinary research for the development of conceptual models and practical examples of climate-resilient, secure and equitable agricultural and food systems.
Many of the resources below are accessible to Ohio State faculty, staff and students only using OSU log-in credentials.
- OSU Office of Research: Funding Opportunities Overview
- OSU Office of Research: Internal Funding Opportunities
- OSU Office of Research: Federal Funding Resources
- OSU Spin (Sponsored Funding Opportunities Database)
The SPIN database is the world’s largest database of sponsored funding opportunities. The database is searchable by keyword(s). Some keyword searches have already been created for OSU affiliates and are linked below.
Grant Writing and Proposal Development:
- OSU Office of Research’s Research Development and Grant Writing Newsletter
- OSU Proposal Development Office
If you have a research idea, the InFACT team can assist with the identification of potential sponsors and with connecting you with resources for proposal development. We can also assist in building collaborative teams to address specific research interests. Reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more and discuss upcoming opportunities.